YOU MUST HAVE TO BE ON BADA 2 BEFORE FLASHING
TUTORIAL ON HOW TO UPGRADE FROM BADA 1 or 1.2 TO 2.0
Things you’ll Need
ROM :- http://goo.gl/A7JnK (Do Not Reupload as Mentioned by the DEV)
New ‘zImage’ file (to be replaced with the above one) :- http://goo.gl/R5dWc
Multiloader :- http://goo.gl/2I2qy
FOTA :- http://goo.gl/CF0R9
Boot Files :- http://goo.gl/tXV8e
Unlock Root :- http://goo.gl/lZ6xI
- Open Multiloader
- Check ‘LSI’ only and then click ‘Boot change’ and then ‘Full Download’
- Click ‘Boot’ and select the ‘Boot Files’ Folder
- Click FOTA and select the ‘armlinux_boot_S8500XXKL5’
- Then Put your phone in download mode by Firstly switching it off and then pressing VOLUME DOWN + LOCK BUTTON + POWER OFF BUTTON.
- When you see ‘DOWNLOAD MODE’ written. Connect it to your PC via USB.
- After this you should see COM4[Ready] or COM5[Ready] or something like that
- Now click ‘Port Search’ and then Click ‘Download’
- Now let the phone restart. Now Copy the Rom Elements to the phones root directory.
- REMEMBER to replace the ‘zImage’ with the new One.
- Now Switch off your Wave and Press CALL + CALL END KEYS together for 5 Seconds.
- And leave it you’ll see ‘BadaDroid’ Bot Logo.
- Now You have Android 4.0.4
- Connect it to PC and turn on ‘USB Debuging.
- And Install ‘Unlock Root’ and click ROOT
- It will ask for installing some driver click OK. and DONE
- YOU HAVE SAMSUNG WAVE S-8500 WITH BADA 2 + ICS 4.0.4 (ROOTED)
Credits :- Mike Gapinski,DK,BadaHub
Ask Below if you are stuck any where 😉